Mountain Consulting, Inc. is a growing construction company, and we are looking for talented people to join our team. MCI has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant. The responsibilities of the administrative assistant include serving as a backup answering and directing calls, maintaining filing systems, and typing up forms. To be a successful administrative assistant, you should have excellent organizational, administrative skills and be willing to learn and help where needed. Ultimately, a top-notch administrative assistant should have good communication skills, strong telephone etiquette, and great computer skills. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Mountain Consulting Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a backup answering and directing calls, taking messages, and making phone calls on behalf of the company.
- Using office equipment to check emails, send faxes, make copies, and update computer databases.
- Typing forms, correspondence, memos, and other materials.
- Sorting, filing, and maintaining filing systems for efficient recordkeeping and easy retrieval.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Completing assignments and projects according to instructions from supervisors.
- Overseeing and helping new hires, office temps, or part-time students.
- Assist in planning company events.
- Assist with company travel.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an administrative course may be advantageous
- A minimum of 1-year office experience is preferred
- Competency with computers, physical and digital filing systems, and typing.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and math skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professionalism, discretion, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Paid Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation & Holidays.
Please contact Terrance Hester at (302) 744-9875 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.