Mountain Consulting, Inc. is a growing construction and engineering company. We are looking for talented people to join our team. MCI has an immediate opening for an experienced Construction Foreman. The Construction Foreman is responsible for being the point of contact between the construction workers and project managers. The Construction Foreman’s main duties are coordinating tasks for the day, creating schedules for workers, overseeing the quality of the site, and managing the budget. Mountain Consulting, Inc. is seeking motivated candidates for construction projects performed for a variety of public agencies and private clients. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Mountain Consulting Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Report project progress to superiors
- Develop a work schedule for workers
- Supervise all construction workers
- Be the liaison between construction workers and project managers
- Solve disputes between workers
- Ensure that a project is adequately staffed
- Assign tasks to construction workers
- Ensure that the project is staying on or under budget
- High school diploma or equivalent with 5-10 Yrs. Experience
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking, and active listening
- Thorough knowledge of construction budgeting best practices
- Understanding of construction equipment, including safe operating practices and signs of maintenance issues
- In-depth understanding of local, state, and federal construction regulations
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective leadership abilities including motivation, goal-setting, and conflict management
- Ability to read construction drawings and blueprints
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Paid Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation & Holidays.
Please contact Terrance Hester at (302) 744-9875 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.